Thursday, February 18, 2010

Eyebrow Piercing And Waxing If You Have An Eyebrow Piercing, Is It Hard To Wax/pluck Your Eyebrows?

If you have an eyebrow piercing, is it hard to wax/pluck your eyebrows? - eyebrow piercing and waxing

How eyebrow wax, if you have an eyebrow ring or a bar? almost impossible? If not, the piercing more difficult?

Anyone who has ever tried to brows all drilling had let me know please! ... before departure and get the piercings haha. that's about the only thing I remember. You do not want to give my eyebrows too large and populous. "\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt;

2 comments:

sweetang... said...

It is not difficult. especially if your moves with tweezers

plumsire... said...

Well, I have an eyebrow piercing, but I plucked the eyebrows of someone with one, and not cause problems. I would avoid trying to be tweezer for some time after the first, but after that, until you find a good mirror so you see what you can do to be plucking good. As for waxing, I have no idea ... which could be in a position to wax, but a little to the piercing, then the rest of the clip.

Post a Comment