Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Cardizem More Drug_side_effects Should I Be Concerned About These Symptoms With Treated High Blood Preasure And Fatigue?

Should I be concerned about these symptoms with treated high blood preasure and fatigue? - cardizem more drug_side_effects

I am 31 years old, 6'4 230 pound man who is not in great shape. I work out, but some were not. I attended all three drugs (Cardizem LA, Toprol and a water pill) during the last 4 years. They have never been able to consistently get my blood preasure below 135/90 and the pulse is below 85, but the doctor told me it was okay. ) More recently (last year was not very tired in the afternoon and evening to stay awake so far. I checked my signals after these episodes, and is consistently around 110/60 with a pulse of 55 whcich've ever seen. I've got more exercise or eating habits have changed little. I have a family history of heart disease. My grandmother and her family never lived past 55 years without any apparent reason. Myself oneD my cousins all have heart problems, without a good reason. My doctor says not to worry about, but something does not seem right. Any tips?

No comments:

Post a Comment