Friday, January 29, 2010

Paying Ontario Tax On A Used Boat Moved From Quebec To Ontario Tax Question?

Moved from Quebec to Ontario tax question? - paying ontario tax on a used boat

I moved from Quebec to Ontario, in September this year. I know I need my taxes as a resident of Ontario to pay, but most of the years I had separated a high-tax pay deducted from Quebec City (from my salary).
Now that I, this seems a crazy amount of taxes to thank for it. Is there a way to get money from my tax refund in Quebec?
Furthermore, I become an accountant? I have an Internet program, but does not seem to realize.

Thank you!

1 comment:

Graham W said...

If you have your T4 slip, contact your employer will receive in Quebec two ways. A T4 and a relief appearance.

Q4 U.S. federal taxes that you paid. Discharge to the States, she pays taxes in Quebec.

[If you are in Ontario and possibly all provinces except Quebec, T4 states to the federal and Ontario tax.]

The chances are good that you were not paying even easier in the calculation of the tax on the amount of taxes already - it seems that you owe money.

If you tax software (UFile tax or faster) is to select a T4 of an employer in Quebec (or something like that. Then be presented with the form to give the number of the relay.

Welcome to Ontario and enjoy your tax refund! A $ 100K to about 6 million more than 8K.

If you moved more than 40 miles for a job, do not say forget, and moving expenses. Well worth the effort.

Post a Comment