Sunday, January 31, 2010

Making A Shower Rail How Can I Weather Proof My Apartment Balcony?

How can I weather proof my apartment balcony? - making a shower rail

I live in a corner unit in my apartment and need some suggestions on what I can do to prevent wind and rain to a minimum. I thought that plastic shower curtains, but probably bad taste. The railing has edges that are difficult to resolve something round, but it is a piece of plastic so it does not go through the rain, not just at the top. I have to use my garden throughout the winter (heat is like to not only keep the items.)

4 comments:

silverhe... said...

Used 6 miles of plastic sheeting stapled (eye screw at each end bolted hanging from hooks in Glean faschia tables edge of the roof / ceiling) with a small pin on the bottom to look like a blind man with a tie and roll sure if it was nice . Let the lower end of the pen on the plastic, or put the small screw eyes to the end of a guardrail to ensure the wind, but enough weight to remain stable on the ground, where it has been extended over a below the rail

silverhe... said...

Used 6 miles of plastic sheeting stapled (eye screw at each end bolted hanging from hooks in Glean faschia tables edge of the roof / ceiling) with a small pin on the bottom to look like a blind man with a tie and roll sure if it was nice . Let the lower end of the pen on the plastic, or put the small screw eyes to the end of a guardrail to ensure the wind, but enough weight to remain stable on the ground, where it has been extended over a below the rail

Don N said...

try bamboo curtain type role, combined with a 2x4 or a larger area of roof or ceiling. Approves the privacy and slow down time.
Don

mad_1240 said...

try to cover this after use and are good for
keep rain.

Post a Comment