Thursday, January 7, 2010

Farmhouse Coffee Table How Can I Find A Person To Live As A Caretaker For My Farmhouse In Kerala India?

How can I find a person to live as a caretaker for my farmhouse in Kerala India? - farmhouse coffee table

The farm is located in the hills of Wayanad, Kerala, India. Black pepper, coffee and rubber are the main crops. It is a small house, electricity, telephone and water. Otherwise, it's never pleasant to live there because the area is very remote. The local tribal people are working on the farm do not talk much and to know the local language. There is a small church and a small grocery near the plantation. Road connecting with the public bus transport is available.

As someone who will stay there for more than 6 months and to report back in touch with me every day by phone and give report on the plantation, and what will happen to find it?

2 comments:

Mr. BIG said...

An advertisement in the newspaper. Perspective and interview candidates, including ... Request a list of references and be sure to follow the links.

Zain said...

I suggest you give an advertisement in the local press and I am sure you will get real answers.

All the best.

Post a Comment