Saturday, December 12, 2009

Cold Sores More Condition_treatment Are Some People More Vulnerable To Cold Sores?

Are some people more vulnerable to cold sores? - cold sores more condition_treatment

I want to say very clearly: I have never had a cold sore. I beat the corn, and I was in pain cankor. I've never had a cold sore though.

People around me have cold sores all the time - my stepmother is entitled to (I shudder if I) kiss my son, my parents for them, etc. My husband does not come often, but did little.

My question is this: Some people are simply more susceptible to cold sores?

5 comments:

country m@m@ luvs you! said...

Some people carry the virus that causes cold sores. Seems the whole time to receive. It is also hereditary. Some people with different ways to ... cankor as buttons and wounds. It is a product of the virus. So the answer to your question is yes.

country m@m@ luvs you! said...

Some people carry the virus that causes cold sores. Seems the whole time to receive. It is also hereditary. Some people with different ways to ... cankor as buttons and wounds. It is a product of the virus. So the answer to your question is yes.

mary3127 said...

This is a virus in your body, stress can cause inflammation.

Only hell mama ever raised said...

Yes, and "wounds" are herpes simplex type 1, your MIL has not kiss their children on the mouth with an active and open wound "cold", which is transmitted in the same way as herpes. There is no cure for her only treat symptoms.

fairly smart said...

People do with herpes ....
I embrace you with all kinds of pain in the mouth ... and would not let me kiss my son either ... Yuck!
I'm not sure what is good for a cancer wound ...

Post a Comment